National Director TV Sponsorship Sales
New York, NY 10019
to $300,000 with incentives
Milticast, Multiplex Music TV Network broadcasting multiple music genres across Cable, OTA, Online, OEM and Mobile media platforms.
A new and dynamic 24/7 music entertainment TV Network is seeking a National Director of TV Sponsorship Sales to be based in New York City and report directly to the CEO.
This Director of TV Sponsorship Sales will work with Cable and OTA broadcasters seeking an innovative product offering an abundance of demographic cross-over opportunities in every music genre with 24/7 music video rotations.
We seek a mature minded person with strong TV Sponsorship Sales experience with unrated TV Networks.
The ability to function on strategic and tactical levels to bring sponsorships to fruition
A person seeking long term stability and growth in a growing and unique TV Music Entertainment industry innovator.
Filcro Media Staffing
295 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10175
Filcro Media Staffing - http://www.ExecutiveSearch.TV
Case Histories - http://executivesearch.tv/html/case_histories.html
TV Network Affiliate Sales and Music Programming Distribution
Music TV Network
New York, NY - Midtown Manhattan
to $350,000 base with exceptional incentives and comprehensive benefits
- Broadcast TV (OTA)
- Cable TV (MSO)
- On Demand
A multiplex music TV network is seeking a growth oriented affiliate sales professional capable of leading an innovative and technologically advanced music entertainment property comprised of 20 diverse 24/7 music video channels.
- Report to the CEO on a strategic and tactical level to optimize Network and channel programming distribution
- Work across all media platforms to include: broadcast, cable, FIOS, satellite, mobile, online, OEM and OD to include all variations of broadcast groups, cable affiliates, DBS and new media partners
- Work internally with other VP’s and Directors to bring creative and technical resources together to facilitate affiliate business goals
- Work with internal teams to manage the communication, gain buy-in and implementation of marketing and promotional initiatives.
- Bring syndication deals for programming to fruition.
- Develop, execute, and manage affiliate and syndication activities for the company in an aggressive and intelligent manner.
- Manage distribution, sales and marketing activity of affiliate products by creating and developing business plans and marketing promotions for all accounts to maximize distribution and revenue growth.
- Leverage live events and local opportunities within the affiliates network to capitalize on relationships within the music industry
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with affiliates and become the client’s main point of contact for all affiliate marketing initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day requests with affiliates such as local event support, sponsorships, interviews, premium requests, etc.
- 5 to 10 years of TV affiliate sales, marketing experience
- Broad knowledge of media distribution across multiple media platforms of music and entertainment programming
- Comcast, Time Warner, Hearst, Sinclair, Dish, Azteca, Verizon, FIOS, AT&T, Cable Vision, Samsung, LG, Station Groups and many others are all targets for programming distribution that this executive should have worked with or have the capacity to approach and sell to in a professional and competent manner with efficacy.
- Extensive contractual negotiations with cable operators, broadcast groups and or DBS providers.
- The ability to represent the Network at creative music and TV Network business industry shows
Filcro Media Staffing
New York, NY 10175
Resume Submission Link
This Job URL: http://www.executivesearch.tv/html/tv_affilate_sales.html
Jobs for TV affiliate relations executives with TV Network affiliate sales experience seeking jobs in music and entertainment affiliate sales and TV affiliate programming distribution for TV programming syndication sales in the music and entertainment genre.